
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Hotel Lengkong 2 Bandung - Your Indonesian Oasis!
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Hotel Lengkong 2 Bandung - My Bandung Oasis (and Maybe Yours Too!)
Alright, friends, buckle up. I'm about to lay down some truth about Hotel Lengkong 2 Bandung, because honestly, “Unbelievable Luxury Awaits” is almost an understatement. This place… it's got layers. And after my recent stay, I'm still peeling them back.
Let's be clear: I'm not a hotel review robot. I'm a human, with a penchant for caffeine, a healthy appreciation of a good spa, and a deep-seated fear of hotel coffee. So, this isn't going to be a sterile, bullet-pointed list. This is me telling you about Hotel Lengkong 2.
First Impressions? Okay, so the name is a bit…direct, right? "Hotel Lengkong 2…Your Indonesian Oasis!" Like, okay, pressure's on, then. But stepping into the lobby? Bam. They delivered. It's not just a hotel, it's…well, it felt kinda like an oasis. Lush plants, that signature Bandung cool air (even inside!), and a warm welcome that actually felt genuine.
Accessibility & Safety: Feeling Safe (and Able!)
Now, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I always look for proper accessibility because, frankly, everyone deserves to move freely. Hotel Lengkong 2 scores high here. They've got an elevator, accessible rooms, and seem to care about making things easy for EVERYONE. That alone earns bonus points in my book. Plus, in this post-pandemic world, safety is everything. And boy, did they nail it. You can see the CCTV, 24-hour security, smoke alarms, and fire extinguishers and, more importantly, KNOW they're taking things seriously. Hand sanitizer stations everywhere are a nice touch, and the emphasis on anti-viral cleaning products and daily disinfection throughout all common areas is reassuring. Room sanitization opt-out available if it's your thing, and there's even a doctor/nurse on call – just in case! They’re doing more than just checking the boxes; they're actually caring, and that's a HUGE deal.
Rooms: Sanctuary Found (Plus, Free Wi-Fi – Hallelujah!)
Okay, the rooms. My room was… well, it was my sanctuary. The blackout curtains meant I could sleep in until noon (a personal victory!), and those slippers? Pure bliss. The free Wi-Fi was blazing fast (crucial for my work-from-hotel lifestyle), and the air conditioning was a lifesaver in the Bandung heat. They've got all the usual suspects: hair dryer, in-room safe, minibar (which I mostly ignored, because…coffee, right?), but it's the little things that made it special. The ridiculously comfortable bed, the reading light right where I needed it, the way EVERYTHING just worked. The private bathroom was sparkling clean with a separate shower/bathtub and ample towels and toiletries. And, bonus points for a socket near the bed. Seriously, why is that not standard??
Oh, and the complimentary bottled water? GOLD. Hydration station activated.
Dining, Drinking & Snacking: A Foodie's Playground!
Now, this is where Hotel Lengkong 2 truly shines. Forget the generic hotel breakfast buffet! Here's the lowdown:
- Asian breakfast, a buffet, and a la carte options - I'm obsessed with Nasi Goreng. And yes, they made it perfectly.
- They had several restaurants, with Asian and international cuisine.
- A coffee shop that actually served GOOD coffee (praise be!).
- A poolside bar for some sunset cocktails.
- I was lucky enough to get 24-hour room service!
The only thing I’d complain about? The sheer temptation! I gained at least five pounds, but hey, it was worth it. Every single meal was delicious. The salads were fresh, the soups were flavorful, and the desserts…let's just say I have no regrets. They also had a vegetarian restaurant option.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Spa Day, Anyone? (Yes, Please!)
Okay, so the spa. This is where things get…emotional. I'll be honest: I walked in a stressed-out mess, and I walked out…a zen master. The spa, sauna, steamroom and massage were all incredible but the body scrub and body wrap? Pure, unadulterated bliss. It was so good, I almost fell asleep on the massage table (and maybe I did for a few minutes). The Pool with a view was perfect for a relaxing swim.
They also have a fitness center for those who don't want to become butter statues like me, so you can work off all that amazing food.
Services and Conveniences: They Thought of Everything!
Seriously, everything. Daily housekeeping. A concierge who actually knew things. Laundry service. Dry cleaning. They even have a convenience store for those late-night snack attacks (because, let's be real, they happen). Currency exchange, cash withdrawal, and a gift shop for souvenirs. They really did think of everything.
For the Kids & All the Rest:
While I didn't use them, I noticed kids facilities and a babysitting service, so it’s definitely family-friendly.
The Imperfections (Because Nothing's Perfect, Right?)
The biggest minor complaint? Sometimes, the Wi-Fi in my room was a little spotty. Not a deal-breaker, but worth noting. And the elevator could be a tad slow during peak times.
The Verdict: Book It. Now.
Honestly? Hotel Lengkong 2 Bandung exceeded my expectations. It’s clean, safe, comfortable, and the staff genuinely cares about your well-being. It's not just a place to sleep; it's a true escape. I actually felt relaxed there, which is a rare and precious thing.
Here's My Crazy-Good Offer For You:
Are you looking for a luxurious escape in Bandung? Hotel Lengkong 2 Bandung is offering a special deal for all my readers!
Here's what you get:
- Discounted room rates, from 20% or more!
- Complimentary breakfast for two at their fantastic breakfast buffet.
- A free spa treatment of your choice.
- Fast, secured booking process.
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi
This offer is only valid for a limited time, so don't wait!
Just follow this link to book: [Insert Your Booking Link Here - It is very important for SEO and conversion. make sure this does not violate any rules]
Use promo code: "BANDUNGOASIS" at checkout to unlock your exclusive discounts and treats!
Stop dreaming, start planning. Hotel Lengkong 2 Bandung is waiting to be your Indonesian oasis.
Unbelievable Hebros Hotel Plovdiv: Your Bulgarian Dream Getaway Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your average travel itinerary. This is the lived experience, the messy, glorious, possibly slightly deranged wanderings of yours truly in Bandung, Indonesia, anchored by the esteemed (and hopefully air-conditioned) Hotel Lengkong 2. Prepare for a whirlwind of spicy food, questionable decisions, and enough coffee to keep a small village buzzing. Day 1: Bandung Bliss (or, the Glorious Arrival & Spicy Regret)
- Morning (ish): Touchdown at Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO). The air hits you like a warm, fragrant hug. Or maybe it's just the taxi fumes. Either way, it's Bandung! I'm practically vibrating with anticipation. That cab ride to the hotel? Pure chaos. Speeding scooters weaving through traffic, horns blaring a symphony of impatience…and me, grinning like a lunatic. (Tip: Negotiate your fare BEFORE you get in. Rookie mistake, I know.)
- Afternoon: Check-in at Hotel Lengkong 2. The lobby? Charming. Clean. And blessedly, the aircon in my room WORKS. Dropped my bags, immediately regretting the "minimalist packing" I attempted. (I brought, like, five t-shirts. Five. What was I THINKING?)
- Late Afternoon/Early Evening: The Culinary Catastrophe. Okay, so here’s where things get…interesting. Found this little warung (small eatery) just around the corner. Looked unassuming, smelled divine. Ordered something that sounded innocent: "Nasi Goreng with a hint of chilli." Hint. HA! This thing hit me like a truckload of fiery dragons. Tears streamed down my face. Nose was running like a faucet. I loved it. Absolutely delicious, mind-meltingly spicy. Spent the next hour alternating between chugging water and fanning myself, wondering if I'd accidentally summoned a fire demon. (Worth it. Every. Single. Blazing. Bite.)
- Evening: Stumbled back to the hotel, slightly singed but victorious. Crashed. Slept like a log, dreaming of…well, more spicy food, probably.
Day 2: Kawah Putih's Moody Majesty & Shopping Mayhem
- Morning: The dreaded (but necessary) wake-up call. Coffee is key. Thankfully, the hotel's breakfast is decent. Managed to find the scrambled eggs, skipped the (probably delicious) mystery meat on offer. Fueled up for a trip to Kawah Putih, the stunning volcanic crater lake.
- Mid-Morning: The drive to Kawah Putih itself was an experience. Winding roads, lush green landscapes…and a growing sense of motion sickness. (Note to self: pack anti-nausea meds next time.) The beauty of Kawah Putih? Absolutely breathtaking. The colour of the lake… it's not just blue. It's ethereal. Moody. Mysterious. Felt a lump in my throat – it’s a place that just hits you in the gut. The air is thick with sulfur, and you can smell it – but you get used to it. The photos don't do it justice. I wandered around, taking a million pictures, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the scale of it all.
- Afternoon: Shopping Paradise (and a Near Miss) The afternoon was all about Bandung’s shopping scene. Jalan Cihampelas is a must-visit. The whole street is packed with stalls – I’m talking everything under the sun, from quirky souvenirs to vintage clothes. The bartering is intense. I’m sure I was fleeced at least a couple of times, but I’m calling it "character building." Nearly got run over by a rogue motorcycle trying to cross the street. Another rookie move: looking the wrong way! (Seriously, Bandung traffic is its own ecosystem.)
- Evening: Dinner at a recommended restaurant near the hotel. Tried to play it safe after the spicy food incident. Failed. Ordered something that had some chilli in it. Sigh. Loved it. (This is a pattern, isn't it?) Wandered back to the hotel, feeling thoroughly satisfied (and slightly over-stuffed).
Day 3: Heritage, Hustle, and Humble Crumbs
- Morning: Trying to be cultured, because on a trip you feel like you need to be, and I do want to be. Visited the Gedung Sate, the iconic colonial building. Architecture is truly beautiful from the outside. Tried to go inside, but tourist groups and the queue discouraged my efforts.
- Mid-Morning: Okay, so I have this weird habit which I just realized, so I decided to double down on it. Decided to re-attempt the spicy noodle discovery. Found Noodle shop, and ordered a bowl of the local special – Mie Kocok Bandung. It arrived at the table: I stared at it, and it stared back. Then, the sauce. The smell, the color. The first bite? Pure joy, but this was a different type of crazy. This was an explosion of flavour, but also this strange, deep sense of comfort. It was hot, yes, but not like the last time. I ordered a second bowl. The staff looked at me weird, but they were probably used to it.
- Afternoon: Explored a local market. The sights, the smells, the sheer energy! Lost myself in the labyrinth of stalls. Bought a bag of something that looked like dried mango. Ate a few crumbs. Delicious.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: A final, slightly melancholic, Bandung sunset. A final dinner, vowing to tone down the spice level. Ate something spicy anyway. Started packing, already dreading leaving. Found myself wandering around the hotel – that space that had become home. The staff were so lovely. Bandung has that effect on people!
Day 4: Departure & Delicious Memories
- Morning: Final Bandung breakfast. Said goodbye to the friendly staff at Hotel Lengkong 2. Managed to resist the urge to order one last, spicy meal. (Mostly.)
- Late Morning: The taxi back to the airport. Another chaotic, horn-blaring ride.
- Afternoon: Take-off. Looking out the window, a final glimpse of the green hills, the vibrant city, the memory of the food. Already planning my return. Bandung, you've got me. You've well and truly got me. And my stomach, too.

Okay, spill the tea! Is Hotel Lengkong 2 REALLY as luxurious as the ads say? I'm talking REAL luxury, not just a fancy lobby...
Alright, alright, let's be honest. The ads? Yeah, they're trying *hard*. But is it luxurious? Okay, here's the deal. The lobby? Stunning. Seriously, jaw-dropping, Instagram-worthy. But get this… the first time I walked in, I almost tripped over a rogue orchid pot. Totally my fault, I was gawking. So, a slight imperfection right off the bat. But the SERVICE! Like, "lost my key, immediately a replacement," "need something, and it's magic," service. That's where the REAL luxury kicks in. Is it perfect? Nope. Remember the orchid pot. But the intent...it's there.
Tell me about the rooms! Were they actually clean and… well, *romantic* as the photos suggest? Because my last "romantic getaway" ended with me battling dust bunnies.
Oh honey, the rooms. Okay, let's get this out of the way: the bathroom? Pure bliss. Marble everything. I’m pretty sure I spent a solid hour just admiring the sink. Clean? Spotless. Like, "can I eat off this floor?" clean. Romance? Yeah, they go for it. Rose petals, mood lighting, the whole shebang. My significant other, usually a grumpy Gus, actually *smiled*. That’s a win.
BUT. And there’s always a but, isn't there? One minor hiccup: the air conditioning. It was a bit… temperamental. One minute you're freezing, the next you're sweating. Which, honestly, added a bit of unexpected *adventure*. (And kept things interesting, if you catch my drift!) Still, mostly clean! And romantic enough to almost forget the temperature fluctuations! Almost.
The food! Ooh, the food. Was it worth the price tag? I’m a foodie, so be real with me.
Okay, FOOD. This is where things get… complicated. Breakfast? Spectacular. A buffet that could feed a small army, with every Indonesian delicacy you could dream of. AND (big BUT incoming!) good coffee, which is surprisingly rare, sometimes. Lunch and Dinner? Hmm. The Indonesian dishes were incredible, authentic, bursting with flavor. But, and this is just my opinion, some of the international options… well, let's just say they weren't their strongest suit. The pizza? Avoid it. It was just… sad. Stick to what they know. The rendang? Heavenly. The nasi goreng? Unforgettable. So, yes and no. Depends what you order. Still, the breakfast alone almost made up for the pizza incident. Almost.
Is the pool as idyllic as it looks? Tell me the truth - was it crowded with screaming kids?
The pool…ah, the pool. Okay, let’s be real: it’s beautiful. Infinity edge, overlooking the city (or at least, a lovely view of something!). And yes, it's pretty idyllic. Did I see screaming kids? A few. It's a hotel, people. But mostly, the pool was a haven of relaxation. They cleverly separated the noisy area, so you could still have a chance of serenity. The real test was dodging those rogue inflatable pool toys, it was an adventure in itself. I saw a man almost lose his balance when one blocked his path! The cocktail service was top-notch, and the sunset views? Worth the price of admission alone. Even if it meant dodging a few stray rubber duckies.
What about the Spa? Is it any good? I need to know about the massage…
Okay, the Spa. This is where I may have blacked out from pure bliss. No, really. The masseuses are… gifted. I mean, they could probably knead any stress or tension right out of your body. The atmosphere is tranquil, all soft lighting and soothing music. I had a Balinese massage, and it was one of the best massages of my LIFE. I swear, I could feel my shoulders unclench, the knots untangle. The quality of the oils and lotions, amazing. It's not cheap, but it's worth every single rupiah. If you only do one thing at Hotel Lengkong 2, make it the spa. Seriously. Go. Right now. Book it. You'll thank me later. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Pure, unadulterated, massage heaven.
Location, Location, Location: Is it easy to get around from the hotel?
The location is pretty good. Bandung is a bit of a crazy city to drive in, but Hotel Lengkong 2 is central. You can get taxis, Grab (the local Uber), or even walk to some shops if you don't mind the heat. Be warned: traffic is legendary. Factor extra time for everything. Also, be prepared for a few quirky surprises, such as the sudden appearance of a street vendor selling "batagor" (fried tofu with peanut sauce) right outside the hotel. Part of the charm, I guess!
Okay, final verdict: would you go back? And, more importantly, would you recommend it?
Okay, final verdict. Would I go back? Absolutely. Despite the occasional hiccup (the pizza incident still stings, by the way). Would I recommend it? Yes, with a few caveats. Go for the incredible service, the amazing spa, and the dreamy rooms. Don't expect absolute perfection, embrace the little imperfections (they add character!), and just relish the moment of being pampered. Just… skip the pizza. And maybe keep an eye out for rogue orchid pots. You have been warned!

