
Unbelievable Ilocos Norte Hideaway: Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) Awaits!
Unbelievable Ilocos Norte Hideaway: Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) Awaits! - A Messy, Honest Review!
Alright, folks, buckle up, because I'm about to spill the tea on Ayoyo Cove Inn's Casita B. Prepare yourselves, because this isn't your typical, sterile hotel review. This is REAL. This is unfiltered. This is… hopefully helpful!
First Impressions (and My First, Real Panic):
I'm not gonna lie, getting to Ilocos Norte felt like a whole thing. That long trip there? Exhausting. But when I finally arrived, and there's Ayoyo Cove, perched on a hill overlooking… the ocean. Talk about a perspective, honestly! I mean, pictures are one thing, but seeing it? Wow.
Accessibility - The Good, The Okay, and My Questionable Stamina:
Okay, let's get the practicalities out of the way. Accessibility is a mixed bag. While the entrance to the casita seems okay (I wasn't measuring, but it didn't feel like a massive struggle), navigating the entire property, especially to the swimming pool [outdoor] (more on that later – bliss!) might be a bit of a challenge for someone with mobility issues. Facilities for disabled guests are listed, which gives me some hope, but I didn't delve that deep. There's an elevator too, phew, but I don't think it's a central aspect of the charm if I'm being candid.
The Casita (Casita B, Baby!): Where I Lived for a Whirlwind:
We're talking about Casita B here, and it's the bee's knees. We're talking Air conditioning blasting, sweet relief after a day in the sun. A really big bed, all squishy and glorious, with perfect blackout curtains. Needed! Especially after some late nights. Oh, and a private bathroom, blessedly clean, with all the essentials - towels, toiletries, shower (that water pressure was FANTASTIC, by the way!).
I was particularly fond of my desk which quickly became my workstation, or whatever felt right for that moment. I could plug in my laptop and get some work done (the real world had to wait), or just stare out the window at the window that opens (a rare joy!), letting the sea breeze do its work. A refrigerator to chill my drinks and the coffee/tea maker for the much-needed morning fix.
Internet - The Lifeline (Kind Of):
Okay, Internet… It's there! Free Wi-Fi is a godsend. Connection was reliable, good for internet access – wireless, so I could, you know, post the occasional Instagram story in between dips in the pool. There’s also – and this is kind of cool for serious work – Internet access – LAN too. I didn't need to use it, but it's there if you're that kind of traveler.
Dining & Drinking: Fueling the Adventure (and My Cravings):
Food, glorious food! First off, a HUGE thumbs up for the 24-hour room service! Perfect for those midnight cravings (which, let's be honest, occur frequently). Ayoyo Cove Inn offers a great selection of restaurants to keep your hunger satisfied. From the A la carte in restaurant, to the buffet in restaurant to the poolside bar that beckons you, everything is covered. Then there's the Asian cuisine in restaurant, the Western cuisine in restaurant, and a vegetarian restaurant; a whole world of options!
I was there for the breakfast [buffet] and I LOVED it! Everything was a feast. It was a great way to start the day. There's the option of a breakfast takeaway service too.
Things to Do (Beyond Just Existing): Relaxation City:
The swimming pool [outdoor] needs a double-tap. It's the kind of pool you can lose a whole afternoon in. I. Did. That. The Pool with view is amazing, and the staff are always tending to it. Beyond the pool, if you really need to unwind, Ayoyo Cove has you covered. They offer services: Body scrub, Body wrap, Massage, Spa, Spa/sauna, Sauna.
Cleanliness & Safety: Feeling Safe (Like, Really Safe):
In these post-pandemic times, this is important. The whole place feels squeaky clean and serious about hygiene without feeling clinical. They've got Hand sanitizer everywhere, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Professional-grade sanitizing services. You can even opt out of Room sanitization opt-out available, which I appreciate a lot. There's the Doctor/nurse on call and First aid kit if things go south.
Services & Conveniences: Going the Extra Mile:
Concierge service was great, always helpful, and super friendly. They also offer daily housekeeping (thank the heavens!), and a laundry service (because, let’s be real, I pack light). Cash withdrawal? Check. Currency exchange? Yup. They have the basics like the convenience store, but they really go beyond.
For the Kids (And the Kid in Me): Family Friendly:
Family/child friendly? YES! I didn't bring any kids, but I saw families enjoying the place. With babysitting service, kids facilities, and kids meal, there's something for everyone.
The Quirks, The Flaws, and The Honest Truth:
Now for the juicy stuff. No place is perfect, right?
- The occasional noise: It is a lively spot, so you might hear noise from other guests. But the soundproofing in the Casita was really good.
- The walk: Depending on your room, there might be a little hike to get to everything, but this also gives you a new vista to enjoy at the end of the day.
My Unvarnished Recommendation:
Would I stay at Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) again? Absolutely. The Casita felt like a haven, the food was excellent, the staff was wonderful. I'd go back in a heartbeat. It’s not just a hotel; it's an experience. It’s exactly what I needed.
Ready to Escape? Book Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) NOW!
Stop Dreaming, Start Living:
Are you craving a getaway that's equal parts relaxation and adventure? Yearning for turquoise waters, dramatic cliffs, and sunsets that steal your breath? Then listen up, because I've got a secret weapon: Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) in Ilocos Norte!
I've been, I've seen, and I'm here to tell you – this place is magic. But don't just take my word for it!
Why You NEED to Book Casita B Now:
- Unforgettable Casita Comfort: Imagine waking up in your own private oasis. Casita B offers luxurious amenities like air conditioning, blackout curtains (hello, sleep!), and a private bathroom.
- Poolside Paradise: Dive into the outdoor pool with a view, a picture-perfect spot to unwind.
- Foodie Heaven: From room service to delicious meals, the restaurants offer something for every palate.
- Relaxation Redefined: Need some pampering? Spa, body scrub, or massage, relax away.
- Safety First: Rest easy knowing that Ayoyo Cove Inn prioritizes cleanliness and safety with professional-grade sanitizing services and hand sanitizer everywhere.
But Wait, There's More!
- Early Bird Bonus: Book your stay within the next 7 days and receive a complimentary welcome drink and a discount on spa treatments!
- Hurry, Limited Availability: Casita B is in high demand, and spots are filling up fast. Secure your escape before it's too late!
Click here to book your Ilocos Norte adventure at Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) – Your unforgettable getaway awaits!
PARB Tuguegarao: Your Ultimate Guide to the City's Hidden Gems
Alright, buckle up, buttercups! My brain's currently a delightful, chaotic mess of sand, salt, and the lingering scent of longganisa (Ilocos's finest sausage), because I just got back from Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B), Ilocos Norte, Philippines. And let me tell you, it wasn’t some Instagram-perfect getaway. It was… well, it was life. Here's the glorious, unedited, and frankly, slightly deranged itinerary of my experience:
Day 1: Arrival and the Glorious Failures of Organization
- 10:00 AM: Landed in Laoag. The airport? Tiny. Cute. And blessedly empty. I'm already winning at life. Then, the real test: haggling for a tricycle. Success! Kinda. I ended up paying what was probably an exorbitant amount, but hey, the driver was friendly, and I’m still on vacation! Plus, "Ayoyo Cove Inn" sounds vaguely exotic, so I have an excuse.
- 11:30 AM: Arrive at Ayoyo Cove Inn. Casita B. Ah, the promise of a cute little adobe-style cabin by the beach! Reality? Charmingly rustic. Think "Instagrammable" meets "slightly-too-close-to-the-salty-air smell". I dump my bag and immediately attempt to unpack. "Attempt" being the operative word. My clothes end up in a haphazard pile, and my carefully planned toiletries are scattered across the bathroom sink like a crime scene. I'm suddenly starving. Where's that longganisa I was promised?
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at the inn's restaurant (more like a breezy shack with tables). Ordered grilled fish and rice. It's fine. Bland. I'm already plotting to find the best longganisa of my life. The view, though… breathtaking. I’m staring at the ocean. This is why I came.
- 1:00 PM: I attempt to read a book, but the sun is too bright, the sand is too inviting, and my brain has already checked out. Instead, I just stare at the waves. The rhythmic crashing… hypnotic. Suddenly, I realize how much I need this. This unstructured nothingness.
- 3:00 PM: Beach exploration! Walked the beach for a bit. Found some pretty shells and a dead starfish. (RIP, starfish, you were beautiful, even in death). Met a dog that was very friendly. The waves were fantastic, and I walked around a bit longer, so I was fully exhausted for the end of the day.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner at the inn again. This time, the food is slightly better, or maybe I'm just getting used to the Filipino style. The service is slow, which is fine… in the Philippines, you don't rush. This is when I met the other guests in a random conversation. We had a laugh and talked about fun events.
- 8:00 PM: Stargazing. Ayoyo Cove Inn is far away from the light pollution. I'm looking at the sky. It's like a bowl of diamonds. I'm a little disappointed I forgot my telescope. This is something I absolutely have to double down on.
- 9:00 PM: Bed. Exhausted. Happy. Sleep soundly, with the sound of the waves washing over me.
Day 2: Surfing, Saltwater, and Existential Crisis (or, the day I nearly drowned)
- 7:00 AM: Wake up. The sun is beating down. I'd go to the beach and find the dog, but the thought of walking through the early morning sand and the waves is an immediate turn-off.
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast. This time, I order the longganisa. It is… good. But still not the best. My quest continues.
- 9:00 AM: Surfing lesson! “Expert” instructor. (Okay, maybe not an expert, but the guy was enthusiastic). I, on the other hand, am a complete klutz. I spend the next hour flailing around in the waves, swallowing half the ocean, and wondering if I'm going to die.
- 10:00 AM: The actual surfing is… not great. I've been trying to stand up for an hour. No success. I am still getting back on the board, I think I will get it eventually.
- 11:00 AM: Give up on surfing and give myself a pep talk on the beach. "You're not a surfer, but you are alive. You are in heaven. You have not drowned."
- 12:00 PM: Lunch (again at the inn). I'm starting to feel like I live here. I start to think that I should live here permanently.
- 1:00 PM: I decide I need a walk. A long walk with a purpose. I walk to a nearby lighthouse. I love lighthouses, the thought of being alone in the dark. I sit and stare at the ocean. I start to wonder if my life has any purpose. This is when I took some beautiful photos.
- 3:00 PM: Return to the inn. I spend the afternoon reading on the beach, this time with a proper hat, and I do fall asleep.
- 6:00 PM: Attempt to have dinner. The food is still slow.
- 7:00 PM: I go to the room and sit down. I watch the waves go by feeling peaceful.
- 8:00 PM: Sleep. The waves are still nice.
Day 3: Farewell, Longganisa, and the Bitter-Sweet Taste of Leaving
- 7:00 AM: Wake up. For the last time. I'm going to miss those waves. The dog isn't there, which feels weird.
- 8:00 AM: Last Breakfast. I order the longganisa one last time. Still not the best, but close. I had been here the whole time.
- 9:00 AM: Pack. Struggle. Swear. Realize I'm going to have a mountain of laundry when I get home.
- 10:00 AM: Check out. Say goodbye to the staff. They're friendly and kind.
- 11:00 AM: Head to the airport. I'm a little sad to be leaving, and also a little bit relieved. The sand is everywhere.
- 12:00 PM: Flight. Think about the waves, the longganisa, and almost drowning. This trip was a mess, but the best kind of mess.
So, there you have it. Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) through the lens of a delightfully disorganized traveler. It wasn't perfect, there were moments of near-panic and utter boredom, and my quest for the perfect longganisa remains unfulfilled. But the memories? Priceless. Would I go back? Absolutely. And next time, I'm bringing my own longganisa and maybe a life raft. Wish me luck!
Unbelievable Oak Ray Elephant Lake: Sigiriya's Hidden Gem Revealed!
Unbelievable Ilocos Norte Hideaway: Ayoyo Cove Inn (Casita B) Awaits! - FAQs (Because Let's Be Honest, You're Curious)
Okay, spill the tea. Is Ayoyo Cove Inn *really* as idyllic as those Instagram photos?
What's the deal with "Casita B"? Is it better than the others? (I'm *choosing* my vacation wisely, thank you very much.)
Food. Let's talk food. What's the dining situation like? Is it all delicious?
What's there to *do* besides, you know, *exist* in paradise? (I can only stare at the ocean for so long.)
Okay, spill the REAL dirt. What was the *worst* part? My expectations need to be managed.
Would you go back? (Be honest!)

