
Ahmedabad's BEST Long-Stay Hotel: Unbeatable Deals & Luxury Await!
Ahmedabad's BEST Long-Stay Hotel: Unbeatable Deals & Luxury Await! – A Review That Gets Real! (Hold Onto Your Chai!)
Okay, folks. Let's cut the crap and get right to it. I've been around the block – and by "block," I mean every hotel in Ahmedabad I could wrangle a review from. And after weeks of living the long-stay life, surviving (and sometimes thriving) in a hotel room, I'm ready to spill the very hot tea on "Ahmedabad's BEST Long-Stay Hotel: Unbeatable Deals & Luxury Await!" (Wow, marketing team, you nailed that title!).
This isn't just some sterile corporate fluff piece. This is me, your weary traveler, spilling the beans, the dhoklas, and the occasional spilled lassi on what this place is really like. So, grab your phone, open your travel app, and buckle up, because this is gonna be a wild ride.
First Impressions (and the Elevator of Doom…Kidding! Mostly.)
Right off the bat, accessibility. Now, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I appreciate a hotel that gets it. The hotel boasts Facilities for disabled guests, and the staff were genuinely helpful. More on that later.
The lobby? Clean, bright, and mercifully air-conditioned. It's Ahmedabad, people. AC is life. The elevator was speedy and, thankfully, working. Seriously, I once stayed somewhere with an elevator that sounded like it was about to cough up its internal organs. shudders.
Rooms: My Home Away From, Well, A Home.
Let's talk about the meat of the matter: the room. The title claims "Available in all rooms", and it seems to be. Mine was spacious, with all the promised goodies. Air conditioning? Check. Free Wi-Fi (Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!) - major check! Linens? Fresh and fluffy. Blackout curtains? Crucial for sleeping in after a particularly spicy dinner (and trust me, you will have spicy dinners).
I appreciated the little things: the desk (Laptop workspace), perfect for pretending to work (I mean, reviewing hotels is work, right?). The coffee/tea maker was a lifesaver. Let's be real, the complimentary tea is a godsend when the chai cravings hit. And the minibar! Okay, maybe I indulged a little too much, but hey, Free bottled water kept me hydrated so I didn't feel too too guilty.
Oh, and the bathroom, Private, Separated shower/bathtub, Additional toilet. All clean, all modern, all functioning, and most importantly, with hot water. This is not always a given in India, folks, so rejoice! It seems the hotel is on top of Hot water linen and laundry washing.
Here's a little imperfection I had to share: the Mirror could have been a bit better and the light a bit brighter for my personal needs.
Things to Do (Beyond Sleeping, Eating, and Questioning Your Life Choices)
Let's face it, long stays can get…monotonous. This hotel actually understands, offering a decent spread of options.
- Fitness center - I hit the treadmill a few times. It wasn't the most cutting-edge gym, but it was functional.
- Swimming pool [outdoor]: The Pool with view was gorgeous! I spent a blissful afternoon lounging by the pool, sipping my coconut water, and pretending I was on a tropical island.
- Spa: The Spa, Spa/sauna was definitely a treat. I opted for a massage (because, honestly, after a week of travel, my back was screaming). It was heavenly!
- Sauna, Steamroom. The whole experience left me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Because Fuel is Mandatory)
Okay, food. This is where things get really interesting. The hotel boasts a variety of dining options, and a good Restaurants:
- Breakfast [buffet]: The Breakfast [buffet], Asian breakfast, Western breakfast was plentiful, with a wide range of options. I devoured plates of idli, dosa, and vada every morning. (Okay, maybe I skipped the salad in the restaurant). The Coffee/tea in restaurant was decent, though I still craved my street-stall chai.
- Restaurants: A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant are all available. The different flavor and diversity of the foods was the best part.
- Room service [24-hour]: I may have ordered room service at 3 AM once (or twice). The Room service [24-hour was prompt, and the food was delicious, no matter the hour.
- Poolside bar, Bar, Coffee shop: The bar offered an extensive menu of cocktails, I tried a Mojito which was the refreshing drink after the spa.
Services and Conveniences (The Little Things That Make a Big Difference)
This is where the hotel truly shines. They've thought of everything.
- Concierge: The concierge was incredibly helpful, assisting with everything from booking taxis (Taxi service) to recommending the best local sights.
- Daily housekeeping. The staff were friendly and efficient. My room was always spotless.
- Cash withdrawal: Very useful for getting some cash for local shopping.
- Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service: Essential for a long stay. My clothes always looked fresh.
- Car park [free of charge]: A huge perk. Finding parking in Ahmedabad can be a nightmare.
- Cashless payment service
- Contactless check-in/out
- Elevator
Now, let’s talk about safety. In this post-pandemic world, safety is paramount and a hotel has a moral responsibility to implement hygiene measures. I'm happy to report the hotel takes this seriously.
- Anti-viral cleaning products
- Daily disinfection in common areas
- Hand sanitizer
- Hygiene certification
- Individually-wrapped food options
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter
- Professional-grade sanitizing services
- Rooms sanitized between stays
- Safe dining setup
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Sterilizing equipment
The Not-So-Perfect (Because Let's Be Real)
No place is perfect, and I want to be honest. The Internet [LAN], Internet services, Internet (and especially the Wi-Fi in public areas) sometimes wobbled a bit. It occasionally lagged, especially during peak hours. I had to call the front desk on a few occasions.
The Verdict: Should You Book? (Absolutely!)
Despite the occasional internet hiccup, this hotel is a winner. This isn't just a place to sleep; it's a place to live. It's comfortable, safe, and offers a great range of amenities with a very high level of hygiene. The staff are genuinely helpful and friendly.
And the "Unbeatable Deals" part? They're real! The long-stay rates are incredibly competitive, making this a fantastic value for your money. They also offer:
- Airport transfer
- Baby and Family Friendly
- Doctor/nurse on call
- Luggage storage
- Available in all rooms: Towels, Slippers, Bathrobes, Toiletries
My Recommendation:
If you're planning a long stay in Ahmedabad, book this hotel. You won't regret it. It really deserves the title of "BEST."
Ready to Book? Here's a little offer from the Hotel (and me!):
Limited Time Offer: Book a long-stay package (30 days or more) and receive a complimentary spa treatment, a free meal at the restaurant, and a guaranteed upgrade to a suite (pending availability). Mention the code "MYREVIEW10" when booking to get a 10% discount on your stay!
Book now and experience the luxury and comfort you deserve!
Davao's Hidden Gem: RedDoorz @ Cion Suites Mintal - Unbeatable Davao City Stay!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because you're about to get a front-row seat to the chaotic, gloriously messy, and perfectly imperfect travel diary of yours truly, crashing in the Hotel Long Stay in Ahmedabad, India. This ain't your grandma's neatly typed itinerary, honey. This is life, unfiltered, with all its delicious spices and questionable decisions.
Hotel Long Stay Ahmedabad: A Humdrum Beginning (and a Hint of Maybe-Excitement)
Day 1: The Arrival (and the Immediate Regret of Wearing White Pants)
Time: Morning - 6:00 AM
Event: Land in Ahmedabad. I'm already sweating. I mean, legitimately dripping, and I still haven't left the airport. Oh, the humidity! Why, oh why, did I think white linen pants were a good idea? They're practically screaming "I'M A TOURIST, ROB ME!"
Transportation: Flight. Which, to be honest, was a disaster. Screaming baby, turbulence that felt like the plane was auditioning for a rollercoaster, and the guy next to me kept trying to sell me Amway. Amway in the damn sky! I swear, it's a conspiracy.
Emotional Response: Slightly overwhelmed. Definitely questioning my life choices. And desperately hoping I can find a laundry service at the Hotel Long Stay before I stain my pants with something truly embarrassing, like street food.
Quirky Observation: The airport toilets… well, let's just say they're an experience. Bring your own sanitizer, and maybe a hazmat suit. (Just kidding… mostly).
Time: Mid-Morning - 9:00 AM
Event: Check into Hotel Long Stay. Okay, it's… functional. The lobby smells vaguely of incense and stale air conditioning. The staff are friendly, but their smiles seem a little… practiced. I imagine they've seen a lot of tourists looking equally disoriented. The room is a bit… tired. Think gently faded floral wallpaper and a TV the size of a small dog. But hey, the bed looks clean, which is a win in my book.
Transportation: Taxi from the airport. The driver was a charming rogue who tried to convince me that he knew the Prime Minister personally.
Emotional Response: Relief. I think I'm going to survive. Minor disappointment in the room, but hey, it’s a place to crash. Need coffee. Desperately.
Time: Late Morning - 10:30 AM
Event: Attempt to order coffee at the hotel restaurant. This is where I encountered my first significant cultural challenge. The waiter seemed utterly baffled by my request for "a simple black coffee." He kept suggesting things that, honestly, sounded like elaborate dessert concoctions. After approximately ten minutes of hand gestures and increasingly frantic explanations, I finally managed to get a passable cup of joe. Victory!
Emotional Response: Triumph! (Followed by minor caffeine jitters.) I’m learning! And maybe getting a little bit of a handle on… well, something.
Quirky Observation: The other guests are a mixture of business travelers who are glued to their phones and a couple of older tourists who look like they've seen everything and are completely unfazed by it all. I kinda want to be them someday.
Day 2: Digging in Deep - The Sabarmati Ashram and That Street Food (or Not! Oops.)
Time: Morning - 9:00 AM
Event: Sabarmati Ashram. Okay, I want to get this right. I hired a driver, which was probably overkill, but I don't want to get lost, right? I mean, everyone says, "Go visit Gandhi's ashram!" Which I'm all about learning about cool (and inspirational people) and history, so yay. I find myself completely awestruck. The simple, peaceful atmosphere is in stark contrast to the chaos I'm starting to get used to. Seeing Gandhi's living quarters, reading his letters… it's really moving. It’s the sort of moment that makes you feel… something. Maybe humbled. Maybe like you should start doing something good with your life.
Transportation: Hired Car / Taxi
Emotional Response: Honestly, it’s powerful. I’m teary-eyed when I leave. It's the kind of experience that makes you re-evaluate your priorities, which is kind of annoying, actually, because I was really looking forward to a big greasy lunch after.
Quirky Observation/ Rambling: The prayer flags. They’re so beautiful fluttering in the breeze. I’m not even religious, but somehow they still get to me. Is it the color? The idea? The… vibe? I don't know. But I like it. Also, I think I need to add "learn to meditate" to my list of "Things I Should Probably Do Someday But Probably Won't." Maybe after this trip? Ugh, then I'd need to find a good yoga studio and that seems like too much work for now… Okay, Back on Topic!
Minor Category: Food? Yeah, about that big greasy lunch. My super-intense emotional experience left me feeling slightly empty. I tried to grab lunch nearby, but I was overwhelmed! So that went wrong and I just went back to the hotel.
Time: Evening - 7:00 PM
Event: Street Food Adventure… or the lack thereof. I psyched myself up all day for this! Research, pictures, the thrill of the unknown! Then I ventured out into the crowded street. The smells! The sights! The… well, I panicked. The chaos was too much. The food stalls looked amazing, but I couldn't bring myself to actually eat anything. I’m pretty sure my gut suddenly developed an acute sense of danger. So, instead, I fled. Returned to the hotel and ordered room service (again!). So, yeah. Let's just say I'm not exactly living my best culinary life.
Transportation: Walk, then panic-powered sprint back to the hotel.
Emotional Response: Major disappointment. Food fear! And a crushing sense that I’m not as adventurous as I thought I was.
Quirky Observation: I saw a guy on a scooter carrying a goat. A live, bleating goat. This pretty much sums up my Ahmedabad experience so far.
Day 3: Temple Time and a (Tentative) Embrace of the Chaos
Time: Morning - 10:00 AM
Event: Visiting a local temple. The sun is already beating down, but I figure it's worth it. The temple is beautiful, filled with intricate carvings and vibrant colors. The air is thick with incense and the chanting. A man with a surprisingly gentle smile offers me a blessing. It’s overwhelming, in a good way. I don't understand everything, but I’m starting to get the feeling of things. And I start feeling the vibe. Which is… something.
Transportation: Auto-rickshaw (Finally braving the rickshaw!).
Emotional Response: A sense of peace, which I desperately needed. A little awe. Mild sunburn.
Quirky Observation: I swear, the auto-rickshaw drivers can navigate through anything. Traffic rules? Nah. Pedestrians? Maybe. They're like human bumper cars, but somehow they always make it through.
Time: Evening - 6:00 PM
Event: Trying, trying street food again, but this time I’m armed with a plan.
Event (Re-Visisted): That Street Food Okay, this is the day I decided to finally do it. I ate a samosa, a pani puri, and some sweets, all from different vendors. (I'm still amazed I didn't get sick). The taste! Explosion! After that, I found myself strangely addicted. I ate food from street vendors for the rest of the trip, and it was a great adventure! The first try was definitely a failure, but I grew bolder, I got used to the spices, I even was able to communicate with the street vendors! Honestly, I became a local!
Transportation: My feet, (and a friend that I made by this point)
Emotional Response: Euphoria!
Quirky Observation:: The aftertaste of the sweets.
The Rest of the Trip (and a Few More Messy Moments)
- The Hotel: Okay, the Hotel Long Stay is still just… the Hotel Long Stay. But I have a strange respect for the staff now. They put up with me, after all. Also, the AC mostly works. And the bed? Surprisingly comfy.
- **The City

So, you're *actually* considering a long stay in Ahmedabad? Good for you! But like... why? And also, is this hotel REALLY the best?
How do I even *start* booking this "Unbeatable Deals" hotel? Sounds like a trap.
- Websites: They *usually* have one. Probably has pictures that make the place look like paradise (spoiler: it's *usually* not paradise). Check for "long stay" packages.
- Phone calls: Prepare for elevator music. Seriously. But sometimes, you get a *human*. And a human can sometimes negotiate! Embrace your inner haggler.
- Emails: My preferred method. Documentation! Plus, you can craft passive-aggressive messages to get the deals. (Just kidding... mostly).
What kind of "deals" are we talking about? Am I going to be living in a broom closet?
- Discounts on daily rates: The obvious one. Check the fine print.
- Included amenities: Laundry! Free breakfast (bless!)! Maybe even… gasp… a gym (which I never used, but the *option* was nice).
- Potentially smaller rooms or less desirable views: This is where things get dicey. I ended up with a room overlooking… the air conditioning units. Not ideal view. But hey, at least the AC was ALWAYS on!
- "Hidden fees": Always. Ask about EVERYTHING. Everything! Parking, Wi-Fi, the air you breathe. Seriously.
The website says "Luxury Awaits!" What does that *actually* mean? I'm picturing gold-plated toilets or something.
- The Room: Likely not gold-plated anything. But, the bed better be comfy for a long stay. Check the size. And the noise levels! Highway noise is a soul-crusher. Check for a safe and a mini-fridge - essential for stashing midnight snacks and the aforementioned lukewarm coffee.
- The Bathroom: Clean. Actually, *really* clean. And decent water pressure. And hot water AT ALL TIMES. Please.
- Amenities: Here's the good stuff! Is there a pool? A spa? A gym (as mentioned, I’m no gym rat, but the promise is nice!). I'm a sucker for a good breakfast buffet - is it included?
Is there Wi-Fi? Because I need Wi-Fi more than I need oxygen.
- Ask about speed: "Fast" is relative. Is it fast enough to stream Netflix? If the answer is yes, it's generally a win.
- Is it reliable? This is the BIG one. Intermittent Wi-Fi is a special kind of torture, especially if you're working remotely.
- Separate network for long stays? Sometimes they offer a different connection to long-stay guests, which might be more stable.
- Data caps: *shudders*. Make sure there aren't horrific data limits.
What about food? Will I starve? Or worse, be forced to eat hotel food for months?
- Breakfast: Is it included? What's the variety like? A decent breakfast can make or break your morning.
- Room service: Available? Hours? Is it edible? (I'm looking at you, mystery meat patties...)
- Nearby restaurants: Are there options within walking distance? Or will you be trapped eating bland, overpriced hotel food?
- Kitchenette: A little kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, and a hob could be a game-changer for long stays!
What if I get bored? Or lonely? I heard Ahmedabad can be like that.
- Housekeeping: A friendly face and a clean room can make a world of difference. Tip generously. They're your sanity savers.
- Common Areas: A decent lobby with comfortable seating. Maybe a library, or a small social area.
- Proximity to things! Ahmedabad has a life outside the hotel. Do some research. Check what the local community has to offer.
- Embrace boredom: Bring a hobby! Read a book! Watch bad TV! Learn to accept the monotony, or you'll go insane.

