Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio!

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio!

Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio! – A Seriously Honest Review (Brace Yourselves!)

Okay, folks, buckle up. Because I've just emerged from my Surabaya sojourn at Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio! and I'm here to give you the real deal. No sugarcoating, no corporate speak – just the unvarnished truth, with a side of my usual chaotic charm.

First off, let's be clear: this place, in its Travelio guise, is not promising you actual paradise. But hey, the name’s catchy, and I'm always up for a bit of hyperbole. So, with that being said, here's my breakdown, warts and all.

The Essentials (and Where They Went Right/Wrong):

  • Accessibility: Okay, this is important. While the listing mentions facilities for disabled guests, I didn't personally test this. Important: I’d recommend double-checking directly with Travelio about the specifics if you have mobility concerns.
  • Internet Access & Techy Goodness: Free Wi-Fi? Check. Wi-Fi in all rooms? Double check. I mean, that's table stakes these days. The Wi-Fi was generally solid, though there was a moment or two where my Netflix buffering felt like it was playing slow-mo and the thought of checking my LAN cable brought up some painful memories of pre-2010 internet, but overall, no complaints for streaming, video calls and general internet fun.
  • Cleanliness and Safety: They're really on top of sanitization. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection? Check. Room sanitization between stays? Check. Look, in these times, it’s the kind of reassurance you need. I even opted to not have room sanitization opt-out to check if it was actually happening and the result was as expected; spotless. I felt genuinely safe, which is a huge win. Hand sanitiser dispensers? Everywhere. So, safe is the word, and that's a good feeling. Staff seemed pretty clued in on the safety protocols too.
  • Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Okay, let's be honest, this is where things get…interesting. Restaurants? Yes, plural. Bars? Yep. Variety is the spice of life, right? Well, here’s the problem. I didn't personally venture out to any of them. Why? Because like the glutton I am, I got stuck on the room service. 24-hour room service? YES! Breakfast in the room? YES! And the menu isn’t just the same stuff again and again. It's a proper adventure in carbs and caffeine, and, as someone who values the sanctity of morning coffee and a comfy robe, this was GOLD. The food was decent, but the convenience? Unbeatable. It was a little bit like living in a dream when your food comes perfectly to your room, at any time.
  • Things to Do & Ways to Relax (The Indulgence Factor): THIS is where the "paradise" starts creeping in—even if it’s a slightly cheesy kind. This place is a veritable pleasure palace. Swimming pool? Absolutely. Pool with a view? You betcha! (Okay, the view wasn't spectacular… but hey, it’s a pool!). Now, for ME, the highlight was the Spa/sauna. I love a good spa. If you have the time, it is worth it. I mean, a massage? Yes, please! They have a range of treatments, and it's the perfect way to unwind after a long day (or, you know, a long nap in that comfy bed…more on that later). There's also a fitness center but let's be real, I went there, looked at all the machines, and decided my exercise for the day would be walking over to the spa.
  • Services and Conveniences: This is where the place just works. Daily housekeeping? Spot on. Concierge? Helpful and friendly. Laundry service? Saves you the hassle. The essential condiments were a nice touch, the elevator was the friendliest thing that was consistently available. Cash withdrawal? Easy peasy. Luggage storage? No problems. Basically, everything you need to make your stay run smoothly, they've got it covered.
  • For the Kids: While I don't have kids, the listing does mention babysitting service and family-friendly facilities. This is good to know for those traveling with little ones, giving parents a chance for a break if possible.

My Personal Rave (and a Minor Grumble):

Okay, I need to give a shout-out to the bed. Seriously, that bed was like sleeping on a cloud made of marshmallows. The bed? Amazing. The bathroom was all right. The blackout curtains were a lifesaver for someone who hates the sun. The slippers were a nice touch.

Okay, now I need to be real, there was one (minor) gripe; I got a little bit lost looking for my room at first. The corridors were a little bit confusing, and I fumbled around for a bit. But hey, it’s a big place, and it’s certainly a minor complaint, I am certain you'll find your way around, eventually.

The Verdict:

Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio! is a solid choice. It gets the basics right, and then it adds a layer of pampering that makes you feel…well, not exactly in paradise, but definitely pampered. The convenience of the 24-hour room service and the spa definitely pushed this experience up a notch for me, making the stay genuinely relaxing and enjoyable, even if some things were a little…extra.

Final Score: 4 out of 5 stars (Would have been 5 if I hadn’t gotten lost).

My Honest Recommendation:

Looking for a comfortable, convenient, and relatively luxurious stay in Surabaya? Book it. Seriously, go for it. Just be prepared to possibly get lost in the hallways, but at least you'll have a comfy bed to come home to after.

SEO-Friendly Offer (Because I Gotta):

Tired of the ordinary? Crave a Surabaya escape? Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio! offers a truly unique and comfortable stay. Experience the ultimate blend of convenience and relaxation with:

  • Free Wi-Fi & Modern Comforts: Stay connected and comfortable with high-speed internet, air conditioning, and all the essentials.
  • Indulgent Amenities: Dive into the outdoor pool, unwind at the spa, and treat yourself to 24-hour room service!
  • Safety First: Rest assured knowing that the hotel prioritizes your health and safety with rigorous cleaning protocols.
  • Perfect for Both Business and Leisure: Enjoy the convenience of meeting facilities, a fully equipped gym, and a location that's close to everything.

Book your escape today and experience the best of Surabaya!

#SurabayaHotel #TravelioStudio #LuxuryHotel #SpaGetaway #IndonesiaTravel #HotelReview #TravelRecommendation #MustStay #FreeWiFi #PoolWithAView #RoomService #SafeTravel #AccessibleHotel #FamilyFriendly #TravelDeals

P.S. Don't forget to try the nasi goreng… you won’t regret it. Although, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t also order the pizza…

Escape to Paradise: Mango Hotel's Hanoi Haven Awaits!

Book Now

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Surabaya: A Hotel Room, A City, and My Attempt at Sanity (Probably Failing)

Okay, here we go. My "Delightful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio" adventure. Sounds glamorous, right? Let's be honest, I'm picturing more "delightful" and less "studio" in reality. Pray for me. This is less an itinerary and more a desperate attempt to wrangle a chaotic trip into some semblance of order. Also, I'm running on instant coffee and the vague promise of air conditioning, so bear with me.

Day 1: Arrival and the Illusion of Control

  • 9:00 AM (give or take an hour, because Indonesia time is…flexible): Arrived at Juanda International Airport. The humidity hit me like a warm, wet hug. My hair immediately became a bird's nest of frizz. First impressions, you know? Grabbed a taxi (negotiating prices felt like a high-stakes poker game, and I'm pretty sure I lost). The drive to Taman Melati… well, it was a symphony of scooters, honking horns, and vibrant chaos. I think I saw a chicken crossing the road. Twice.

  • 10:30 AM: Check-in at Travelio's "Delightful Studio." Okay, here's the truth: "Delightful" might be a slight exaggeration. It's…functional. Cleanish. The air conditioning? A godsend. But let's just say the decor is…minimalist. Like, really minimalist. I'm pretty sure the only source of "art" is a framed promotional flyer for washing detergent. sigh

  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Settle in, unpack (or at least attempt to unpack), and desperately try to connect to the Wi-Fi. This is the moment when you realize how completely useless you are without internet. Finally got it working! Checked a billion emails I probably shouldn't have. Took a shower – which, thankfully, didn't involve cold water. Victory!

  • 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Lunch. Found a warung (local eatery) nearby. This is where the "adventure" part really begins. Navigating the menu was a linguistic minefield, but the nasi goreng (fried rice) smelled amazing. Pointed at a picture, smiled, and hoped for the best. It was delicious! And spicy. My tongue is still slightly numb.

  • 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM: Nap. Air conditioning. Need I say more?

  • 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Attempt a stroll around the neighborhood. Let me tell you, Surabaya is vibrant! Found a bustling market, the smells were intoxicating (in a good way and a "what IS that?" way). Got completely lost. Wandered into a tiny alleyway that probably housed the secret heart of Surabaya's culinary world. Saw a cat wearing a collar made of bottle caps. This city is bonkers! Ended up buying a ridiculously large mango. Regretting it. Will I ever eat the mango? Probably not.

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at a place that looked promising. Another linguistic exercise. "Chicken," "rice," "spicy"… seems to be a recurring theme. Verdict? Good, but somehow, my heartburn is already kicking in. Ugh.

  • 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Back at the "delightful" studio. Watched some local TV (couldn't understand a word, but the soap operas seemed dramatically intense). Contemplated ordering room service (but the menu was in Indonesian, and my Indonesian is… non-existent). Decided against it, opting instead for a biscuit and a large glass of water. Bedtime. Please, please let me sleep.

Day 2: Temples and the Triumph of Tourism (Maybe)

  • 8:00 AM (Maybe): Wake up. Sunlight, a buzzing in my ears, the lingering scent of spicy food. Success! Now, where did I put my sunglasses?

  • 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Venture out to the Monumen Kapal Selam (Submarine Monument). Ah, tourism. The main event! Truth be told, I'm not a huge history buff. But it's a submarine! A real, actual submarine! It was more impressive than I expected. Cramped and claustrophobic, but fascinating. Realizing I’m probably not cut out for life at sea. Afterwards, I wandered around the park, which was a welcome respite from the city’s bustle. Found a vendor selling es teh manis (sweet iced tea) – a vital energy reset.

  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch. Found a warung again. This time, I feel like I have the hang of this. I tried. It felt very touristy, but I loved this so much!

  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: This is where things get REALLY interesting. Okay, so… I had grand plans to visit the Ampel Mosque, a historic and important mosque in Surabaya. Got a Grab to take me there, and the driver was a local. The trip took us to the old town, and I decided to take a detour and walk. I think I saw a whole different side of Surabaya. It was mesmerizing even if it was slightly intimidating. Walking the market, the smell of incense, the chatter of the local people, it took away my breath. I found myself lost, and I was so happy about it!

  • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: More getting lost. More delicious food. More smiles and gestures. This is the real deal.

  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Tired. Happy. Still confused. Still thinking about that Mango.

  • 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Dinner. I’ll try to avoid the spicy, I swear.

  • 8:00 PM: Collapsing in bed.

Day 3: Departure (and the Aftermath of Mango-geddon)

  • Morning: Breakfast. Possibly the Mango. I still don't know.

  • Morning: Packing. Tears. Wishing I had another day.

  • Late Morning: Heading to the airport. Wondering when I can come back!

  • Afternoon: Safe travels!

Final Thoughts:

Surabaya, you chaotic, beautiful, spicy, mango-filled enigma. You’ve confused me, delighted me, and probably given me indigestion. I’m leaving slightly bruised, but with a heart full of memories (and a lingering taste of chilli). This trip was messy, it was imperfect, and it was absolutely wonderful. I'll be back. And next time, I'm definitely eating that mango. Maybe.

Escape to Paradise: Pearl B&B, Kinmen Islands

Book Now

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Escape to Paradise: Surabaya's Stunning Travelio Studio - FAQs (and a Rant or Two, Sorry!)

So, is this "Stunning Travelio Studio" *actually* stunning? Because, you know, marketing…

Okay, let's be real. "Stunning" is thrown around like confetti at a wedding these days. I went in with *extremely* lowered expectations. Pictures online, you know the drill - perfectly lit angles, suspiciously spotless everything. And honestly? It *was* pretty darn close. The view from the window? Seriously, I just stood there for five minutes the first time, slack-jawed. Sunrise over Surabaya… chefs kiss! The design? Modern, clean lines, not a single chipped tile (bless). It felt… luxurious, which is NOT something I'm used to, living on instant noodles and regret. My *only* minor niggle? The sofa wasn't quite as plush as it looked in the photos. But hey, you can't have it all, right?

What's the deal with the location? Is it a nightmare to get around?

Okay, the location…it’s in a pretty buzzing part of Surabaya, which means two things: 1) Plenty of options for eating, drinking, and generally getting your "fun" on, and 2) Traffic. Oh, the *traffic*. Getting to the studio was a bit of a rodeo the first time (thank you, Google Maps, for your valiant attempts). But once you're *there*? You can easily walk to some great little cafes and shops. The Grab/Gojek situation is pretty good too, once you get the hang of it. Don't be a hero and attempt to navigate the streets yourself on a scooter though, unless you have a death wish and a really good helmet. Seriously, I saw some things…

Amenities - Gotta know about the essentials! Does it have Wi-Fi? Is the AC actually *working*?

Okay, Wi-Fi. Crucial, right? Especially for me, when I'm "working" (aka, procrastinating). The Wi-Fi was strong and reliable, bless its digital soul. I managed plenty of video calls without my colleagues wanting to strangle me (at least, not because of the internet). The air conditioning? Heaven sent. Surabaya gets HOT. Like, melt-your-face-off hot. The AC kept the studio a glorious, chilly haven, perfect for escaping the scorching sun, the traffic, and frankly, the sheer existential dread of modern life. There's a washing machine too – a godsend after I managed to spill an entire cup of coffee down my shirt. The small kitchen setup was basic, but did the job (I made a mean instant noodle with a dash of Sriracha!)

Cleanliness. The most crucial aspect of any stay, am I right? Did you find any… unpleasant surprises?

This is where the Travelio Studio *really* shone. It was spotless. Truly. I'm talking, you could probably eat off the floor (though, personally, I wouldn't). The sheets were crisp, the towels fluffy, the bathroom sparkled. Believe me, I have some *very* high standards (I'm a germaphobe, sue me!). I'm talking zero hairs in the shower, the toilet was pristine. It was a serious relief because, let's be honest, you never really know what you're walking into, especially with budget-friendly accommodations. It was a welcome surprise, and I instantly felt far more relaxed.

What about the noise? City stays can be a symphony of honking…

Surabaya is a busy city. Let's get that out of the way. There *is* some street noise, but honestly, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. The windows seemed pretty well-sealed, and I didn't find it too disruptive at night. I am a light sleeper, too, but the overall experience was very calm. If you’re *extremely* sensitive to noise, maybe pack some earplugs. But for me, it wasn’t a deal-breaker.

Okay, the Big Question: Would you go back?

Absolutely, without a doubt. I actually almost didn't want to finish my stay! Seriously, I was picturing myself just lounging there, drinking coffee, looking at that view… Forever. It was the perfect base for exploring Surabaya, or just for simply *existing* peacefully. The value for the money was frankly incredible. Plus, the whole experience was so much better than what I'd been used to. I was actually *sad* to leave. I am already mentally planning my return...and daydreaming about that view. Don’t tell everyone though – I don’t want it to booked solid next time I go!

Any hidden gems/tips about the studio or the area?

Okay, a few insider tips! First: if you're a coffee snob like me, there's a FANTASTIC little cafe just around the corner called "Coffee Bliss" (totally made up that name, I'm kidding!). It was my daily ritual. And: stock up on snacks at the supermarket before you check-in. You might be tempted to order in constantly, but the local snacks are worth a try. As for the studio itself? Don't be afraid to ask the staff for help! They were incredibly friendly and helpful. And finally: Just...enjoy it! Seriously, take the time to look out that window and appreciate the view. It's worth it. And if you see me there, buy me a coffee (the kind from the place that *isn't* Coffee Bliss. I want to keep the good places a secret!)

Okay, one last thing. Anything you *didn't* like? (Gimme the dirt!)

Alright, alright. Here's the dirt. (Let's call it a minor scrape.) The check-in process was slightly…clunky. Not a disaster, but it took longer than expected. They had to verify my credit card…again…I swear they do this to everyone. It wasn't a huge deal, but after a long flight, I was just ready to get this over with! And...that sofa again. It wasn't *terrible*, but could be better. Also, wish there had been a little more storage space in the bathroom. But even with those minor gripes, this place was a win. Seriously, go. And take a picture of that view for me, will ya?
Hidden Stay

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Deligtful Studio Taman Melati Surabaya By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia